Saturday, December 12, 2009

8 Days: Ballet

world logo
I didn't know that my French would come in so handy...learning ballet from my friend Katrina (aka Katgirl, Big Sister and Amish Chick). Somehow Katgirl thinks that now that I've learned how she's been brought up with dance that I won't make fun of her for tying her shoes without bending her knees. I think now I'll just be able to say some French words while I poke fun of her.

Honestly, I really learned a ton during this event. I now think I could watch ballet and see the three basic moves that make up all of the dancing. I also really respect Katrina all the more for what she's capable of doing. And lastly, I learned I have muscles in my foot that I didn't know existed before!

Only a week more of new things to try before I'm 40. Any last minute suggestions? Speak fast--I've only got a couple of days unplanned.

No comments:

Post a Comment