Saturday, December 19, 2009

5 Days: Bone Daddy's

Austin, Texas was the site for 3 of my 40 days. I was visiting my good friend Bryan who I know from my Nashville days. He's out in Texas for some job training with a cool Mexican restaurant called Chuy's. It's difficult to describe what it's like when Bryan and I get together. Let's just say we laugh a lot!

I've been to Austin before--so that's not the first...but pretty much every experience I had there was a new one for me. So, for today's entry, I'll focus on Bone Daddy's. Driving into the parking lot, it reminded me a lot of the movie Porky's.
world logo
Picture Hooters but with very good looking women and outfits that make Hooters look like a cheesy carnival compared to this 6 Flags level amusement park. And, the food was really good. I had a full rack.

The highlight was listening to our waitress who said that she had to quit her full time job because the work place was inappropriate. Apparently one of the lawyers in the office hit on her. Things that make you go, "Hmmm."

No comments:

Post a Comment